MBA project topics and research materials PDF and DOC download for final year students. This page is for final year students in the university acquiring Master of Business Administration Degree for the year 2021 and 2022 school sessions.
What is an MBA Degree?
If you search google about the meaning of “what is an MBA Degree”, google will definitely show you different definitions from different online web platforms. By Wikipedia definition, A Master of Business Administration is a graduate degree focusing on business administration, investment management
How to Qualify for Master of Business Administration Degree
To qualify for the Master of Business Administration Degree, you must go through one last process which is called “final year project research”. This last process qualifies you to acquire the certificate of Master of Business Administration degree after 2 years of study. So in this research article, we will below list out MBA project topics and materials by the department for final year students.
Contents of MBA Project Materials for Masters Students
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two of this study will contain relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three of our project materials contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References/Citations: The style of references depends on the department. It could be APA, Chicago, MLA, Harvard, etc.
List of MBA Project Topics and Materials for Masters Students
All the MBA project topics listed by the department on this page have complete materials from chapters 1 to 5 with abstract, references, citations, and questionnaires and they are all ready for download.