HND project topics and research materials PDF and DOC download for final year students in their HND2. This page is for final year students in the polytechnic acquiring a higher national diploma for the year 2021 and 2022 school sessions.
What is HND?
If you search google about the meaning of “What is HND”, google will definitely show you different definitions of HND from different online web platforms. if you’re a citizen of Nigeria and you are looking for the full meaning of HND, then the answer you seek is the “Higher National Diploma”. This is a qualification or degree award given to a student after the completion of 2 years course of study in the polytechnic.
How to Qualify for Higher National Diploma
To qualify for the Higher National Diploma (HND2) you must go through one last process which is called “final year project research”. This last process qualifies you to acquire the certificate of higher national diploma after 2 years of study. So in this research article, we will below list out OND project topics and materials by the department for final year students.
Contents of HND Project Materials for Higher National Diploma Students
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this research contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two of this study will contain relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three of our project materials contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The style of references depends on the department. It could be APA, Chicago, MLA, Harvard, etc
List of HND Project Topics and Materials for HND2 Students
All the HND project topics listed by the department on this page have complete materials from chapters 1 to 5 with abstract, references, and questionnaires and they are all ready for download.