BSC project topics and research materials PDF and DOC download for final year students. This page is for final year students in the university acquiring a bachelor of science for the year 2021 and 2022 school sessions.
What is BSC?
If you search google about the meaning of “What is BSC”, google will definitely show you different definitions of BSC from different online web platforms. if you’re a citizen of Nigeria and you are looking for the full meaning of BSC, then the answer you seek is the “Bachelor of Science”. This is a qualification or degree award given to a student after the completion of 4 years course of study in the university.
How to Qualify for Bachelor of Science
To qualify for the Bachelor of Science you must go through one last process which is called “final year project research”. This last process qualifies you to acquire the certificate of Bachelor of Science after 4 years of study. So in this research article, we will below list out BSC project topics and materials by the department for final year students.
Contents of BSC Project Materials for Bachelor of Science Students
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this research contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two of this study will contain relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three of our project materials contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The style of references depends on the department. It could be APA, Chicago, MLA, Harvard, etc
List of BSC Project Topics and Materials for University Students
All the BSC project topics listed by the department on this page have complete materials from chapters 1 to 5 with abstract, references, and questionnaires and they are all ready for download.